Team Fundraising Events
The Central Perk Relay Team will host a fun quiz in
Coyles Bar, Newtowncunningham
at 9pmon Friday June 17th.
Guaranteed to be a night of laughter with friends.
Relay Event Information
Members of the public are very welcome to attend at any point during the 24 hours on 4th/5th June, from 5pm to 5pm
There are some important things to note:
- The event is a Free event and starts at 5pm sharp on Sat 4th June If you would like to attend the opening ceremony please be on site no later than 3:30pm.
- Parking for the event is free in LYIT. As there will be peak times throughout the 24 hours you are asked to park responsibly in and around the event.
- On the day you will notice many people wearing purple “Survivors” tee shirts. These people are our VIP’s so feel free to greet them with a smile and a “hello”.
- There will be many different activities throughout the days at the various team gazebos so please feel free to get involved.
- Food / Tea / Coffee and refreshments will be for sale in “An Danlann” (the LYIT Sports Centre).
- There will be additional toilet facilities available on the campus and in and around the event.
- Some areas of the LYIT campus will not be accessible to members of the public so you are asked to please cooperate with event staff.
- Drugs or Alcohol are not permitted on the grounds of LYIT at any point during the weekend.
- As this is a family occasion, children are welcome but must be supervised at all times.
- Please familiarise yourself with the emergency points in your vicinity throughout the day.
- Comfortable shoes are a must if you are attending Relay For Life, high heels should not be worn for health and safety reasons.